Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


      

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! May your day be full of thanks... and turkeys! All my readers and friends in the cat blogosphere- I am so thankful for you! We're like big circle of unbreakable meows, so thank you! 

I'm also thankful for my home, my legs healing, food, toys, my comfy bed and rug, and everything else in my life. I feel really bad for those cats (and people) that aren't as lucky as me, so include them in your thanks tonight! 

While the two big people are preparing food, I think I'll be hanging out in the backyard. Cooking is intense. 

Speaking of cooking and yards...I think it's almost time to bring out the Christmas/winter decorations on the blog....

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving!
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a meow! I'd love to hear what you think!