Saturday, June 15, 2013

Well, This is Awkward...

It's  one of those incredibly awkward moments when you get stuck somewhere, say you don't need help, but 10 seconds later, you actually do. 

I think this may be one of those little moments. 

What started as an escapade for food tool a nasty turn. After all, how did you expect me to know that I get stuck under beds? 

Hmm. Maybe this would be good to put in my "Dictator-For-Life" application. Of course, the part about doing good and finding my way out of tight spaces/crunches.

*le gasp*
I am...........BASEMENT CAT! (Erm, UNDER THE BED CAT!)
But, considering minions don't have a basement in their giant den.....I AM THE UNDER THE BED BASEMENT CAT!
And I am watching you. Every bite you take, every food you make. Every thing you say- I'll be watching you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a meow! I'd love to hear what you think!