Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Purrfectly Pickles Has Been Nominated For the Liebster Award!
I logged on just now to see that the amazing Chloe, over at Okapi Girl, has nominated this blog for the Liebster award! I am truly flattered.
Now, the rules for the Liebster award: I have to list 11 facts about myself, answer her 11 questions, and make 11 questions for the next person I nominate.
Eleven Facts About Myself:
1. Catnip makes me go crazy.
2. I'm co-starring with my good old friend, Karel, in my owner (or do I own her) and her friend's novel, Quest For Erania. (More on that later.)
3. I'm considered one of the cutest and most epic cats on www.newmoon.com.
4. I've had a parasite when I was younger.
5. At my breeder's home, I had a brother named Buckles and a sister named Tammy. My ftaher's name was Spencer, and my mother's was Peaches.
6. My orange fur comes from Peaches.
7. I'm really hungry right now.
8. I have very long whiskers.
9. I've burnt off my whiskers before.
10. I don't like fish Fancy Feast.
11. MEOW! FEED ME ALREADY! I'M HUNGRY!
Answers to Chloe's Questions:
1. Would you rather live without a TV for the rest of your life, or a computer?
Both: TV! I need the computer to blog. (Plus, you can watch shows on the computer)
2. What is the worst book you've ever read?
Well, considering that I don't really read books, my owner says: Eragon. I couldn't get past the first chapter.
3. What are you obsessed with, and why?
Catnip, food, birds, koi ponds. Because they are intriguing.
4. Let's say your best friend decided that they didn't want to be your friend any more. What would your reaction be?
Sneeze on them, switch their food with dog food, and walk away.
5. Most embarrasing moment?
When my owners discovered that I had been stealing their doughnuts and croissants.
6. First memory?
Wrestling with Buckles.
7. Weirdest dream?
I was talking to a possum in a vedning machine....
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
Well, I can't really have a pet, but it would be fun to have a parrot friend.
9. Tell us what your favorite grade in school has been so far.
Considering I don't go to school, OWNER!!!! "5th grade."
10. Best writing utensil- pen or pencil?
Whichever one is available. But, I would have to say pencil.
11. What's your blogging secret of success?
Post lots of entries often, include a lot of pictures (especially LOLcats!) and the key thing: SOCIAL MEDIA. Spread the word online.
Now, my questions for my nominees:
1. Who's your favorite LOLcat?
2. Do you like gold or silver better?
3. Are you a saver or spender?
4. What are your strange and unknown hobbies?
5.The quote you live by?
6.What's your favorite and least favorite book?
7. What's the first random thing that pops into your mind?
8. What's the weirdest thing that's ever showed up at your doorstep, inbox, or voicemail?
9. Are frogs wearing cheese hats cool? Have you ever wanted a gourd hat? (An emptied out gourd/pumpkin. As a hat.)
10. Most embarrasing moment?
11. Favorite Food?