Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello Everyone!
I am Pickles Picasso Patriot Beethoven Max, the first. I am a 2 and a half year old Maine Coon, and  I often find my self getting into quite a pickle, (get it?) as I broke my hip. (My owners still wonder how.) I'm much better now, and back to my old goofy self. Now, a little bit about me!

-I LOVE playing with water and ice.

-I am a red tabby, with the fluffiest, furriest, and biggest tail you will ever encounter. Ever.

-I have caught one bird. My moment of pride and joy. Then my owners took it away from me. :(

-I have very LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG whiskers, which have been scorched off at one point.

-I am incredibly silly.

-I am very, quite unnaturally,a genius. (I can open doors, use the printer/copier, and have occasionaly sent an email containing gibberish.)

-I am epical. It's a proven fact.


Now, here is a picture of Ces't Moi!

This blog is my little special haven where I post my shennanigans, scientific breakthroughs, thoughts, pictures, and more, so keep reading!


Meow On,
Pickles

4 comments:

  1. 'Sup Mermew & Pickles! It's Ceej and I love the blog. I just wanted to say I'm pretty sure I know you... you look like Ronnie's friend who goes to school by Menchies, which you always talk about. And so that's like O.O and you look really familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! I don't know anyone named Ronnie, but, you may have seen me somewhere! (Like Menchies. XD)

    You look familiar too. If I saw your friend, I would know if I know her.


    Anyway, thanks for commenting!!

    Meow On,
    J. & Pickles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Hallie. I'd love to contact you and you can give me your email when you've created one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG JULIA
    AWESOME
    (this is nik, btw!)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a meow! I'd love to hear what you think!